Friday, February 27, 2015

I Found 4 more Free Bitcoin sites that give High payout.

I know this is the slow and long way to get bitcoins, but it's legit.

As you may know from my previous post, I wanted to get many free bitcoins fast and sent in some small bitcoin 0.01 BTC and get 1 BTC in 24 hours.  I was scammed.  

I should have gone the slow and legit way of getting free bitcoins.  I have posted may sites that give legit free bitcoins by entering some CAPTCHA.

Below are 4 more Free bitcoin sites that give pretty high payout.  Enjoy.

1.  http://bitcoinx.co.in/12499  === Gives out minimum 500 satoshis.

2.  http://goldfaucet.com/   === Gives out 100 to 10,000 satoshis.

3.  http://www.crownfaucet.com/?r=14SYCqmG9WD7PZvfon81z1cuBJ3xgCeu1j  === This gives out 500 to 1500 satoshis.

4.  http://free-bitcoin.org/index.php?r=14SYCqmG9WD7PZvfon81z1cuBJ3xgCeu1j  === Spin the wheel, get up to 999 satoshis with high Jackpot.


1 comment:

  1. This is how my associate Wesley Virgin's report begins with this shocking and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the exact same methods tons of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those types of questions, isn't it so?

    Your very own success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete