Friday, February 27, 2015

New Bitcoin SCAM multiply your Bitcoins hundredfold a day

Hi,

I'm writing to let everyone know my personal experience.  I was a newbie in bitcoin and signed up for sites that give free bitcoins by visiting sites and enter the CAPTCHA.

One of those sites had an ad to get many bitcoins by sending my bitcoin to them.  If you send 0.01 BTC, you'll get 1 BTC in return in 24 hours.  If you send 1 BTC, you'll get 10 or 100 BTC in return.  The minimum was 0.01 BTC.  They talked about discovering a flaw in the bitcoin system to pull you in, then they scam you.  You may have seen similar sites:



I fell for the trap.  I had visited a site http://bitcoin-grow.cf/.  It looks EXACTLY the same as the above site.   The site I went to, the person had already changed the domain name, URL, to a new domain name.  They do this over and over again.  They scam people, then set up shop with a new domain name and do it all over again.

Well, I sent in my 0.01 BTC and 0.22 BTC and another 0.20 BTC within a few minutes costing me dearly.  I never received anything.  The next day, they took that website down and they created a new website with the same SCAM.

I'm telling you that I was scammed, in doing so, I hope you DON'T get scammed yourself.

Pay 0.01 BTC today, get 1 BTC tomorrow

This is a scam.  Don't get scammed because I got scammed.

You can setup the same operation, same looking website, and scam other people.  People will probably send you BTC, but please don't do it.  Don't be tempted, walk away.  You may pay for it later in this life or the life to come.


12 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot mate! i was about to send them 0.3 BTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew there was something fishy about hundred folding your bitcoin in 24 hours. They would be bankrupt by now if they really did that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knew there was something fishy about hundred folding your bitcoin in 24 hours. They would be bankrupt by now if they really did that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx for you'r information. Acctyally i almost regist on these site b ut after i thingking qgain. I'll be better search BTC on another site andthen i find you'r blog one more thing thx very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx for you'r information. Acctyally i almost regist on these site b ut after i thingking qgain. I'll be better search BTC on another site andthen i find you'r blog one more thing thx very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you friend..I am about to send my 0.04 btc but now reading your blog..haha!!no need to invest.To all who are here private msg me here.,i have something to share.
    https://www.facebook.com/bravo.biala ---
    really important .,for you to earn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very close to spend my BTC for this ridiculous scam. I'm glad you shared your personal experience. I will not fall in the same trap. Thank you for saving me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx n kudos, was about to send them my bitcoin too. Thx again

    ReplyDelete